Friday, August 15, 2014

The Back Door at Calhoun Cycle in Uptown.

Dunn Bros. iced skinny latte called my name yesterday.  I responded with alacrity.  Ordered an oatmeal raisin cookie as well.  Never a disappointment there.

Dunn's shares retail space with Calhoun Cycle, and Calhoun was my next stop.

The July issue of VeloVision had arrived from England -- not many mags I look forward to reading as much as VV.  Sojourners comes close, and that one is available on the newsstand at Garrison Keillor's store, Common Books, in St. Paul.  And I am always psyched to open  Public Art Review -- not just to learn about the field, but because I'm the ad sales rep for PAR, and I want to make sure my customers' ads came out right.

Back to Calhoun Cycle:  a small handlebar bag made by Banjo Brothers also called my name.  That went into may shopping cart.  As did a pair of Andiamo padded "under shorts," that can worn under, well, anything, shorts included.

On the way to my KIA out back, I tried to get another part of the Calhoun shop. Plus the employee "parking lot." A little sepia tweaking in iPhoto and I was pleased with the way this came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment