Wednesday, April 27, 2011

St. Kate's Kollege Karma.


Talk about a powerful influence in women's lives! That's what St. Catherine University has been doing for generations of St. Paul students.   I've been privileged to know faculty, staff and undergrads at St. Kate's, in my modest role of classroom story-teller and mentor at this remarkable institution of higher learning.

Earlier this week I met with Ashley Murray (left), class of 2011, and viewed her senior art project currently "up" at the Murphy Gallery.  Professor Mary Henderson (center) is my contact and leader at the University.  What an inspiration Mary is for her students.  Nancy Haas (right) is Mary's colleague and support system in the College of Business Administration.

Lucky me. It's a great treat working with these women. I'm glad I'm able to share some of my life and work's lessons with the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment