Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Revenge of the Maine Mooses.


My old Choatie buddy Ken Phillips sent me this the other day. Ken claims the foto was taken in Maine, and the story goes something like this.

Four hunters bagged their moose limit up in the Alagash. As the dead-eyes toasted their good fortune, a brilliant idea came over these extreme sharpshooters.

Why not a comic change of place that put the hunted in the driver's seat and the hunter on the rooftop, where the quarry should have been. This seemed way funnier to the hunting guys than to the Maine State Troopers, who took a dim view of our boys as they went through the tool booth on I-95, hi-fiving hooves and raising all sorts of hell.

My freind Ken didn't tell me the end of the story, though I would guess some alcohol could have been involved.



No comments:

Post a Comment