Thursday, January 10, 2013

OMG !! Almond Toffe and Jalapeno Jelly!

Sugar Rush Update.

Found a little jar of Jalapeno Jelly in the fridge this morning.  It had not been opened.

When I scooped out the seriously sweet, sinful and sublime innards of the jar, I could scarcely believe my good fortune.

Ever had jalapeno jelly?  Then you know that that stuff rocks!

Wait, there's more.

As if the jalapeno carb encounter weren't enough for one man in one day, the FedEx delivery truck just brought a box of Almond Toffee from our friends the Withers in Steamboat Springs.  It's their annual Christmas present, and the toffee arrival keeps the Spirit of Christmas alive well into 2013.

I'm taking a carb break for now.  I'm a sweet-tooth monster, but enough is enough.  I'll let you know when the craving passes, and I move on to protein.

Tofu instead of toffee  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment