Saturday, October 15, 2011

Best Shoe Ever Even Better Deal @ -15% Off.


This is one sensational ECCO shoe. Gore-Tex model. On display at Schuler in Wayzata for 15% off when I took the foto.  Lugged soles, soooo comfortable, these babies look sharp, are practical and sturdy and, I swear, the best shoes I've ever owned.  An already great deal made even better.

My salesman Nick told me this model had been in the ECCO line for years. That's no guarantee, of course, that a staple won't be pulled from production by an edgy brand manager, and replaced by some two-tone hipster bowling shoe wanne-be that's the all rage currently in the EuroZone.

Nancy suggested, to be on the safe side, and since I like my Gore-Tex model so much .. that I buy a second pair, put 'em away 'til the the first ones wear out -- probably not in my lifetime! -- and never run out of great ECCO products for my feet. Made sense, and now I have two pairs, one acquired for 15-off.

Feet say: Oh, happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment