Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bucket List Bikers Having Time of their Lives.

Into town they rode.

Loud and Proud.

You should have been there to see, hear and experience the arrival of these Bucket List Bikers. 

They came from Canada, Indiana and Minnesota, and who knows where else? Off on a once-in-a-life-time journey through the best biker roads in Arizona.

Think "Big Chill Weekend" on steroids.

I met up with The Gang, as my son-in-law Charlie refers to them, out front of Bedoian's Cafe in Wickenburg. They were headed next door for ribs, but I urged them to save a little room for dessert and lattes and pop back into Bedoian's.

While I had the attention of the Bucket List Bikers, I posed them for a pic for my scrapbook. Hope these intrepid travelers don't mind the shout-out on the Poppy Blog.

As Peg, one of the bucket list, biker chicks, wrote:  Life is good when you have a bucket! 

No comments:

Post a Comment