Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meet Tim + Pete of Sports Hut.


"Wrench" Tim, and owner Pete, of Plymouth's only bike shop -- Sports Hut -- were all smiles this week as they helped keep Poppy's old Trek 720 going strong.

I'd pedaled over to get help changing out the handlebars .... wanted a more upright ride, less strain on the lower back, and more comfortable reach.  Tim knew just what to do, and finished the make-over in about an hour and a half.

Pete and I hung out, talking "Darn Good Socks," which Sports Hut picked over Smart Wool brand.  I'm a big fan already:  Nancy and I own several pairs, and swear by their value, fit and quality.

After I settled my reasonable bill with Pete, the boys decided to affix a Sports Hut sticker to my rear fender.  Thinking I'd capture the action for posterity, I snapped this foto -- great shot of Tim and Pete, but you can't see the sticker under Tim's hand.

If you're looking for a sticker ... or a new set of handlebars ... or some cycling socks .. and want knowledgeable bike guys, great service, at a fair price:  Sports Hut in Plymouth, MN. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment