Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dunn Bros., Plymouth: Awesome People!


If you want to know why some java joints succeed, some do just so-so, while some knock it out of the park, look no further than the counter.

It's ALWAYS the people that make a place like Vicksburg Dunn Bros. a winner.

And, speaking of winners, let me tip my Infinity Black iced coffee pint glass to my fave bean, counter, and yummy breakfast burrito bunch.

(L-R): Jocelyn, Kevin, Dawn, and Danielle at the register.  Michael was pulling shots for the drive in customers when i took this.  Owner Bill was watching some beans roast.

I must hit this great shop 4 days a week. Maybe more.  The coffee is excellent, the ambiance perfect for my taste but mostly it's the folks who work there who keep me coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment