Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blinding, Sunny, Post-Rain Drop Highway 6.

Minnesota sunshine appeared last evening out of nowhere.  It was there just as abruptly as the summer storm had made its appearance only hours earlier.  Out the door I go, making sure to tuck a camera into my front pocket.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
I had a hunch I'd discover a photo opp, likely an interaction between raindrops, bright sunshine, an empty Highway 6, and the fauna and flora of early Fall 2014.

My KIA Sportage pulled off the road and parked in a neighbor's driveway. I held the SONY digi up to my eye, and when I couldn't make out even the slightest image on the view screen I squeezed off a few shots, what-the-hell like. What you see above is one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment