Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Big Fun at Fjall Raven in Uptown.


New BFF Eric - store manager at Fjall Raven Uptown - was a big help when I shopped

the Hennepin Avenue store earlier this week. It was my first trip to "the Fox," and I was stunned by the quality of the apparel, footwear, and camping gear.  Much of it was marked down 30%. Good deal.  Check it out.



Eric Hartnett
Store Manager - Fjallraven Uptown
2912 Hennepin Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55408
(612) 252-4704

I believe Eric told me that these Swedish made gloves had a lifetime guarantee.  Buy them now, save some $$, put aside the gloves 'til next winter. 

These classic backpacks are worn and loved, worldwide.  I remember buying them for each of my grandsons, and damned near got one for myself.  Can you believe the colors?  The little packs, for kids up to 7-8, cost about $65.00 as I remember.  Eric pointed out a special pack made entirely from recycled plastic water bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment