Friday, May 11, 2012

Go to Greta's Paper Hat Gift Boutique.


It's almost Mother's Day, you know.  So I found myself in a shopping mood today, and the spirit moved me to 50th and Penn in Minneapolis.  There I discovered "PaperHat" boutique -- couldn't resist parking the car and going in the store to check out the hand-made gifts, art, pottery, books, and accessories every Mother would die for.

Owner Greta Norland is a skilled merchandiser, has quite an eye for unqiue "stuff." Much of her inventory is from Midwestern artists, and it's well-made and fairly priced.

Plus Greta is helpful, pleasant and outgoing -- makes you the shopper feel pretty special.

I spent a bundle, needless to say.  Can't reveal what I bought, or for whom (don't want to spoil a surprise after all) but suffice to say: get to Greta's PaperHat. 2309 West 50th. (612) 886-3892. info@paperhatco.com


No comments:

Post a Comment