Monday, October 22, 2012

Brooklyn's Latest Coffee Craze!


Jessica and I strolled past the Grady's Cold Brew sidewalk shop in Greenpoint last week. We hit the barista on her last day selling retail -- "we'll focus entirely on wholesale, once the weather turns," she reported.

This little Enterprise is destined for greatness in the view of cafe-aficionados Jessie and Poppy.   The brew is smooth, with a pleasing hint of chicory.  The entire process -- roasting, grinding, brewing, concentrating, adding the chicory, etc. -- takes place right here.  Wholesale accounts have been opened in the New York Metro, and some of are are hoping the product gets to Minneapolis, pronto.

In support of the brand, I bought a couple of bottles of Grady's to put in my cooler for the drive home.  As soon as I arrived in Long Lake, Jason was there to greet me, and we cracked open a bottle and toasted -- one part Grady's to one part milk.

Now, we're talking ...... !

No comments:

Post a Comment