Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Rory Wins Open, Shauna Witnesses Golf History Made.


"YES! I can't believe how lucky I got with the weather. It was a great golf day. I walked with Rory a bit, and Phil's group, saw a lot of Justin Rose and Adam Scott's group, sat in a few of the grandstands (nice breeze at the tops of those - and I had great binoculars so those were good vantage points), got a little sunburned, and probably walked about 10 miles without my feet getting tired. I'm gonna do it all again if the Open goes to Royal Portrush in 2019! 

See you on the tenth tee, right after the turn, and we can talk more about the 2014 Open  - Shauna"

FOTO:  Zack Johnson, Martin Kaymer, and Jason Day on the 13th tee. I really liked this little grandstand, you could see a big wind farm out in the water to the left, along with a couple islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment