Thursday, April 9, 2015

FREE Gourmet Peanut Butter when you Buy 2 Handsome Carver Flavors.


Alan Turner, the genius behind "Handsome Carver" Flavored Peanut Butter brand, wants to introduce his yummy creation to readers of Poppy's Velo Ventures.

If you buy two jars, Alan explains, he'll include a third jar FREE in your order. You may mix and match your flavors -- everything from Chipotle and Curry, to Chili Lime and Coconut.

Next step:  contact Alan at (805) 294-8088. Or e-mail   alan@handsomecarver.com   I'm pretty sure you can place your order as well on their site    www.handsomecarver.com.

If you do order be sure to tell Alan you read about his gourmet flavored peanut on my blog.  And while I don't get a nickle from any transaction, I liked the product when i tasted it, and hope I can intro some new customers to the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment